Located in Osaka (Tennoji), Hotel 1-2-3 Tennoji Teradacho is within a 15-minute walk of Abeno Harukas and Shitennoji Temple. This hotel is 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from Spa World and 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from Nipponbashi.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 60 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.Dining
A complimentary local cuisine breakfast is served daily from 6:00 AM to 9:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Shitennoji Temple - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Abeno Harukas - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Q's Mall - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Osaka City Museum of Fine Art - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Tennoji Park - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Spa World - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Nipponbashi - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Osaka International House Foundation - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Korea Town - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Tsutenkaku Tower - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Tennoji Zoo - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Osaka Shinkabukiza Theater - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Imamiya Ebisu Shrine - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Zepp Namba Osaka music hall - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Kuromon Ichiba Market - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 56.1 km / 34.9 mi
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 20.4 km / 12.7 mi
Kobe (UKB) - 42.7 km / 26.5 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel 1-2-3 Tennoji Teradacho is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 7,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 300 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: JPY 1000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Laundry facilities
- -Business center
- -Free breakfast
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Water dispenser
- -Luggage storage
- -Free self-serve breakfast