Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hotel Harvest Amagikogen in Izu, you'll be 9 mi (14.4 km) from Izu Granpal Park and 20 mi (32.2 km) from Izunagaoka Hot Spring. This golf ryokan is 6.5 mi (10.4 km) from Izu Wax Doll Museum and 7 mi (11.3 km) from Mt. Omuroyama.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 120 air-conditioned guestrooms. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include safes and blackout drapes/curtains.Amenities
While the golfer in the family is out on the course, try one of the other recreational amenities offered, such as hot springs or outdoor tennis courts.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at one of the ryokan's 2 restaurants. Breakfast is available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. Guests may use a train station pick-up service for a surcharge, and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Izu Wax Doll Museum - 10.4 km / 6.5 mi
Mt. Omuroyama - 11.3 km / 7 mi
Izu Cactus Park - 11.3 km / 7.1 mi
The Cat Museum - 13.2 km / 8.2 mi
Angel Museum - 13.4 km / 8.3 mi
Izu Glass and Glasswork Museum - 13.6 km / 8.4 mi
Nosaka Automata Museum - 13.8 km / 8.6 mi
Iwasaki Kazuaki Space Art Gallery - 13.8 km / 8.6 mi
Izu Ammonite Museum - 13.8 km / 8.6 mi
Mori Art Museum of Izukogen Fairy Tale - 13.9 km / 8.7 mi
Izu Granpal Park - 14.4 km / 9 mi
Izu Kogen Highlands Cherry Trees - 14.9 km / 9.2 mi
Hachimangukinomiya Shrine - 15 km / 9.3 mi
Music Box Museum of Izu - 15 km / 9.3 mi
Ivory and Stone Sculpture Museum - Jewel Peer - 15.1 km / 9.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 159.8 km / 99.3 mi
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 224.7 km / 139.6 mi
Nagoya (NKM-Komaki) - 281.8 km / 175.1 mi
Nagoya (NGO-Chubu Centrair Intl.) - 297 km / 184.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for golf tee times. Reservations can be made by contacting the ryokan prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: JPY 1944 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Tennis on site
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Train station pickup (surcharge)
- -Golf course on site
- -Number of floors - 8
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Outdoor tennis courts - 4
- -Total number of rooms - 120
- -Luggage storage