Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hotel Harvest Amagikogen in Izu, you'll be 8.4 mi (13.6 km) from Izu Glass and Glasswork Museum and 10.3 mi (16.6 km) from Izu Oceanic Park. This golf ryokan is 15.1 mi (24.3 km) from Atagawa Tropical and Alligator Garden and 6.5 mi (10.4 km) from Izu Wax Doll Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 120 air-conditioned guestrooms. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include safes and blackout drapes/curtains.
While the golfer in the family is out on the course, try one of the other recreational amenities offered, such as hot springs or outdoor tennis courts.
Satisfy your appetite at one of the ryokan's 2 restaurants. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. Guests may use a train station pick-up service for a surcharge, and free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for golf tee times. Reservations can be made by contacting the ryokan prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: JPY 1944 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Laundry facilities
- -Golf course on site
- -Tennis on site
- -Free self parking
- -Luggage storage
- -Train station pickup (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk