Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Kham Reserve in Pak Chong, you'll be 13.3 mi (21.3 km) from Nam Phut Natural Spring and 10.4 mi (16.8 km) from Scenical world. This resort is 11.7 mi (18.9 km) from Palio Khao Yai and 14.5 mi (23.3 km) from Khao Yai Art Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 10 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Satellite television is provided for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include coffee/tea makers and complimentary bottled water, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Pamper yourself with onsite massages and body treatments. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
Enjoy Thai cuisine at Sunset Terrace, a restaurant where you can take in the garden view and dine alfresco. Or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Need to unwind? Take a break with a tasty beverage at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. This property accepts cash only for all on-site purchases, including incidentals. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: THB 250 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: THB 300-500 per pet, per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -One meeting room
- -Free WiFi
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Free self parking
- -Coffee/tea in common areas