Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Four Points by Sheraton Bogota places you in the heart of Bogota, steps from Park 93 and 12 minutes by foot from Virrey Park. This hotel is 7.4 mi (11.9 km) from Monserrate and 7.5 mi (12 km) from Plaza de Bolivar.
Make yourself at home in one of the 124 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Enjoy the recreation opportunities such as a fitness center or make use of other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access.
Enjoy international cuisine at Cook´s, a restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6 AM to 10 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free breakfast
- -Business center
- -Free self parking
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Smoke-free property