With a stay at Hotel Sevastopol Classic in Moscow (Zyuzino District), you'll be within a 10-minute drive of Kant Ski Slope and Peoples' Friendship University of Russia. This spa hotel is 8.9 mi (14.3 km) from Moscow Kremlin and 10 mi (16.1 km) from Red Square.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 30 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Take time to pamper yourself with a visit to the full-service spa. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
You can enjoy a meal at Крым serving the guests of Hotel Sevastopol Classic, or stop in at the snack bar/deli. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Planning an event in Moscow? This hotel has facilities measuring 2659 square feet (247 square meters), including conference space. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kant Ski Slope - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Kolomenskoye Historical and Architectural Museum and Reserve - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
Peoples' Friendship University of Russia - 8.1 km / 5 mi
Great Moscow Circus - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
Danilov Monastery - 9.1 km / 5.7 mi
Moscow State University - 9.7 km / 6 mi
Prince Plaza - 10.4 km / 6.4 mi
Fallen Monument Park - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi
New Tretyakov Gallery - Museum of Modern Art - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi
Central House of Artists - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi
Crimean Bridge - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
Moscow International House of Music - 12.5 km / 7.7 mi
Marfo-Mariinsky Convent - 12.9 km / 8 mi
Ministry of Foreign Affairs - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi
Pushkin Museum of Fine Arts - 13.8 km / 8.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Moscow (DME-Domodedovo Intl.) - 37 km / 23 mi
Sheremetyevo Airport (SVO) - 52.2 km / 32.4 mi
Moscow (VKO-Vnukovo Intl.) - 24 km / 14.9 mi
Podolsk (OSF-Ostafyevo) - 22.4 km / 13.9 mi
Zhukovsky (ZIA) - 49 km / 30.4 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Sevastopol Classic is Moscow (DME-Domodedovo Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed No onsite parking is available The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed
If you are planning to arrive after 6:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
- Reservations are required for spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 7 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: RUB 550 per person (approximately)
- Early check-in fee: 50 percent of room rate (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Hair salon
- -Free WiFi
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Free self parking
- -Conference space
- -Water dispenser
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Free parking nearby
- -Lockers available
- -Full-service spa
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Number of meeting rooms - 9
- -Conference space size (feet) - 2659
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Conference space size (meters) - 247
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair accessible parking