Located in Daejeon (Dunsan-dong), Hotel Graytone Dunsan is within a 5-minute drive of Daejeon Culture and Arts Center and Daejeon Museum of Art. This hotel is 2.2 mi (3.6 km) from Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST) and 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from Hanbat Arboretum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 211 air-conditioned rooms featuring heated floors and flat-screen televisions. Cable television is provided for your entertainment. Conveniences include phones, as well as refrigerators and electric kettles.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Daejeon Culture and Arts Center - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Hanbat Arboretum - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Daejeon Museum of Art - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST) - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
National Science Museum - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Expo Park - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Currency Museum - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
Natural History Museum - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Geological Museum - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Daejeon Space Observatory - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Daejeon World Cup Stadium (Purple Arena) - 6.7 km / 4.1 mi
Hanbat Stadium - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
Daejeon Prehistory Museum - 7 km / 4.3 mi
Bomunsan Park - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
Gayang Park - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Graytone Dunsan is Cheongju (CJJ-Cheongju Intl.) - 50.9 km / 31.6 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed No onsite parking is available Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of CESCO (S. Korea) guidelines.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: KRW 7000 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Computer station
- -One meeting room
- -Number of restaurants - 3
- -Wheelchair accessible parking