Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Honjin Sakura-tei in Yuzawa, you'll be near ski runs, just a 1-minute walk from Naeba Ski Resort and 10 minutes by foot from Snow Country Museum. This ski ryokan is 13.2 mi (21.2 km) from Mt. Naeba Ski Resort and 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Yuzawa-Kogen Ski Resort.
Make yourself at home in one of the 23 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers, spring water baths, and complimentary toiletries.
Enjoy the convenience of ski-in/ski-out access at this ryokan, which also features hot springs and bicycles to rent. The complimentary ski shuttle makes getting to the slopes a breeze.
At Honjin Sakura-tei, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 9 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1500 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Spa services on site
- -Free train station pickup
- -Ski-in/ski-out access
- -Free ski shuttle