Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Honjin Sakura-tei in Yuzawa, you'll be near ski runs, within a 5-minute drive of Naspa Ski Garden and Gala Yuzawa. This ryokan is 2.1 mi (3.3 km) from Iwappara Ski Resort and 2.4 mi (3.9 km) from Kandatsu Kogen Ski Resort.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 23 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and coffee/tea makers.Amenities
Enjoy the convenience of ski-in/ski-out access at this ryokan, which also features hot springs and karaoke. The complimentary ski shuttle makes getting to the slopes a breeze.Dining
At Honjin Sakura-tei, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 9 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Snow Country Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Naspa Ski Garden - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Gala Yuzawa - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
Yuzawa Central Park - 2.7 km / 1.6 mi
Iwappara Ski Resort - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Kandatsu Kogen Ski Resort - 3.8 km / 2.3 mi
Yuzawa Fishing Park - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Yuzawa Kogen - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Yuzawa Park Ski Resort - 5.2 km / 3.2 mi
Nakazato Snow Wood Ski Resort - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
Yuzawa Nakazato Ski Resort - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
Yuzawa Nakazato Katakuri no Sato - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Kagura Ski Resort - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
Ishiuchihanaoka Ski Area - 8 km / 5 mi
Kankoji Temple - 8.1 km / 5 mi
The preferred airport for Honjin Sakura-tei is Niigata (KIJ) - 150.5 km / 93.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1500 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free train station pickup
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Spa services on site
- -Free train station drop-off
- -Ski-in/ski-out access
- -Free ski shuttle
- -Luggage storage
- -Meeting rooms