A stay at Weekly Uehonmachi places you in the heart of Osaka, within a 15-minute walk of Kuromon Ichiba Market and Nipponbashi. This hotel is 1.3 mi (2 km) from Amerikamura and 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from Shinsaibashi Shopping Arcade.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 70 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and DVD players. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, and you can also request irons/ironing boards.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include concierge services and a reception hall.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Osaka Shinkabukiza Theater - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Osaka International House Foundation - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Kuromon Ichiba Market - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Nipponbashi - 1 km / 0.7 mi
Doton Plaza - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Namba Walk Shopping Mall - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Namba Grand Kagetsu Theater - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Sennichimae Doguyasuji Shopping Street - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Shitennoji Temple - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Dotonbori Glico Sign - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Ebisu Bridge - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Osaka Shochikuza - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Shinsaibashi Shopping Arcade - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Amerikamura - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Osaka Prefectural Gymnasium - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Kansai Intl. Airport (KIX) - 52.3 km / 32.5 mi
Itami Airport (ITM) - 18.3 km / 11.4 mi
Kobe Airport (UKB) - 43.9 km / 27.3 mi
The preferred airport for Weekly Uehonmachi is Kansai Intl. Airport (KIX).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed No onsite parking is available Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property This hotel accepts China UnionPay credit card.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 7,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 300 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Laundry facilities
- -Concierge services
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Reception hall