Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Weekly Uehonmachi places you in the heart of Osaka, within a 15-minute walk of Kuromon Ichiba Market and Nipponbashi. This hotel is 1.1 mi (1.7 km) from Shitennoji Temple and 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from Osaka Museum of History.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 70 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and DVD players. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, and you can also request irons/ironing boards.Amenities
This hotel offers designated smoking areas.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Osaka International House Foundation - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Osaka Shinkabukiza Theater - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Kuromon Ichiba Market - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Nipponbashi - 1 km / 0.7 mi
Doton Plaza - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Namba Grand Kagetsu Theater - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Shitennoji Temple - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Dotonbori Glico Sign - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Ebisu Bridge - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Osaka Shochikuza - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Shinsaibashi Shopping Arcade - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Amerikamura - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Osaka Prefectural Gymnasium - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Osaka City Museum of Fine Art - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Tennoji Park - 2 km / 1.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 48.6 km / 30.2 mi
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 18.4 km / 11.4 mi
Kobe (UKB) - 40.7 km / 25.3 mi
The preferred airport for Weekly Uehonmachi is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective June 1, 2019. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 7,000.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Laundry facilities
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Reception hall