Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Sado, HOTEL NEW KATSURA is on a lake, within a 10-minute drive of Sado Steamship and Toki no Mori Park. This ryokan is 5.5 mi (8.9 km) from Konponji and 6.4 mi (10.2 km) from Seisuiji.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 58 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include safes and minibars.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as hot springs, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby and an elevator. A ferry terminal shuttle is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Sado Steamship - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Toki no Mori Park - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
Konponji - 8.9 km / 5.5 mi
Seisuiji - 10.2 km / 6.4 mi
Chokokuji Temple - 13.8 km / 8.6 mi
Myosenji - 15.6 km / 9.7 mi
Sado Museum - 16.9 km / 10.5 mi
Myoshoji - 16.9 km / 10.5 mi
Sado Kokubunji Temple - 17.3 km / 10.7 mi
Sado History and Traditional Museum - 18.4 km / 11.4 mi
Sawada Beach - 18.8 km / 11.7 mi
Sado Nishimikawa Gold Park - 28.4 km / 17.6 mi
Sado Magistrate's Office - 29.1 km / 18.1 mi
Sado Gold Mine - 29.8 km / 18.5 mi
Nanaura Beach - 31.4 km / 19.5 mi
The preferred airport for HOTEL NEW KATSURA is Niigata (KIJ) - 75.9 km / 47.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 11 PM.
Guests booked in Half Board rates must check-in by 7 PM to receive dinner. No refunds will be issued for any unused portion of the rate plan. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for private bath/onsen. Reservations can be made by contacting the ryokan prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Free ferry terminal shuttle
- -Luggage storage
- -Meeting rooms