Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Condominium Hotel Garland Court Usami in Ito, you'll be in the mountains and 11 minutes by car from Usami Beach. This apartment is 12.4 mi (20 km) from Izu Glass and Glasswork Museum and 12.2 mi (19.7 km) from Izu Granpal Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 14 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and stovetops. Rooms have private lanais. 20-inch LED televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include microwaves and irons/ironing boards.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as hot springs or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. Additional features at this apartment include complimentary wireless Internet access and barbecue grills.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Usami Beach - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Ito Orange Beach - 7.5 km / 4.6 mi
Ito Tourist Information Center - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Ito Municipal Kinoshita Mokutaro Memorial Museum - 8 km / 5 mi
Anjin Memorial Park - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
Ito Onsen - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
Mt. Omuro - 9.9 km / 6.2 mi
Jogasaki Coast - 9.9 km / 6.2 mi
Izu Cactus Park - 9.9 km / 6.2 mi
Koushikiji - 12.6 km / 7.8 mi
Kawana Beach - 12.9 km / 8 mi
Ajiro Hot Spring - 13.8 km / 8.6 mi
Nagahama Beach - 14.8 km / 9.2 mi
Komuroyama Park - 14.9 km / 9.3 mi
Izu Highland Stained Glass Museum - 15.7 km / 9.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Nagoya (NGO-Chubu Centrair Intl.) - 291.1 km / 180.9 mi
Oshima (OIM) - 71.7 km / 44.6 mi
The preferred airport for Condominium Hotel Garland Court Usami is Nagoya (NGO-Chubu Centrair Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Front desk (limited hours)