When you a stay at Pumakala Hotel in Puno, you'll be in the historical district, within a 5-minute walk of Lake Titicaca and Inca Uyo Ruins. This family-friendly hotel is 0.5 mi (0.7 km) from Chucuito Cathedral and 0.5 mi (0.7 km) from Chucuito Plaza de Armas.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 33 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring DVD players and LCD televisions. Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Rooms have private furnished balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as bicycles to rent or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. This Art Deco hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the coffee shop/café. The hotel also offers 24-hour room service. Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held daily. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary full breakfast is served daily from 6 AM to 9 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a cruise ship terminal shuttle.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Lake Titicaca - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Inca Uyo Ruins - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Chucuito Cathedral - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Chucuito Plaza de Armas - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Cerro Vizcachane - 17.5 km / 10.8 mi
Nunez Butron Hospital - 17.6 km / 10.9 mi
Naval Museum - 18.2 km / 11.3 mi
Puno Central Market - 18.2 km / 11.3 mi
Enrique Torres Belon Stadium - 18.3 km / 11.4 mi
Puno Port - 18.4 km / 11.5 mi
Bahia de los Incas Boardwalk - 18.5 km / 11.5 mi
San Antonio Church - 18.5 km / 11.5 mi
Puno Cathedral - 18.7 km / 11.6 mi
Bellavista Market - 18.8 km / 11.7 mi
Puno Plaza de Armas - 18.9 km / 11.7 mi
The preferred airport for Pumakala Hotel is Juliaca (JUL-Inca Manco Capac Intl.) - 65.2 km / 40.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed This property accepts credit cards
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the cruise terminal, airport, and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 4 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (18%) may be charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 10.00 per person (one way)
- Pet fee: USD 10 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free breakfast
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Free reception
- -Concierge services
- -Free WiFi
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Picnic area
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -Free long-term parking
- -Business center
- -Area shuttle (surcharge)
- -Train station pickup (surcharge)
- -Free parking nearby
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Meeting rooms
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- -Free RV, bus, truck parking
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Bicycle rentals on site