Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Araras Hotel Rural in Bonito, you'll be 5.1 mi (8.2 km) from Formosa River Ecological Park and 6.2 mi (9.9 km) from Municipal Baths. This hotel is 8.3 mi (13.4 km) from Bonito Convention Center and 9.3 mi (14.9 km) from Liberty Square.
Make yourself at home in one of the 40 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries. Housekeeping is provided daily, and rollaway/extra beds (surcharge) can be requested.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a garden. Guests can catch a ride on the shuttle (surcharge), which operates within 15 km.
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 9 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. This property accepts cash only for all bookings where payment for the stay will be made on site instead of at the time of booking. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. If you are planning to arrive after 9 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: BRL 30 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: BRL 250.00
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -One meeting room
- -Free breakfast
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Area shuttle (surcharge)
- -Free self parking
- -Pool sun loungers
- -24-hour front desk
- -Outdoor pool