Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at HOTEL MYSTAYS Shinsaibashi East places you in the heart of Osaka, within a 5-minute drive of Nipponbashi and Tsutenkaku Tower. This hotel is 1.9 mi (3 km) from Osaka Castle and 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from Osaka-jō Hall.Rooms
Stay in one of 85 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment.Amenities
This hotel has 10 floors in 1 building and offers designated smoking areas.Dining
Continental breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and an elevator (lift).Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Dotonburi - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Doton Plaza - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Kuromon Ichiba Market - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Shinsaibashi Shopping Arcade - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Amerikamura - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Ebisu Bridge - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Nipponbashi - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Dotonbori Glico Sign - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Osaka Shochikuza - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Namba Grand Kagetsu Theater - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Osaka Shinkabukiza Theater - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Osaka International House Foundation - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Namba Hatch - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Osaka Prefectural Gymnasium - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Namba Parks - 2 km / 1.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 20 km / 12.4 mi
Kobe (UKB) - 39.7 km / 24.7 mi
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 49.2 km / 30.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
There is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Up to 2 children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000 (under JPY 7,000 for stays on or after June 1, 2019).
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: JPY 800 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Year Built - 2014
- -Total number of rooms - 85
- -Number of floors - 10