Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Agriturismo Galeazzi in Manciano, you'll be next to a golf course and 12 minutes by car from San Bruzio Monastery. This golf farm stay is 9.7 mi (15.5 km) from Fortezza Aldobrandesca and 9.7 mi (15.6 km) from Museum of Prehistory and Early History of the Fiora Valley.
Make yourself at home in one of the 9 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LED televisions. Digital television is provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Don't miss out on recreational opportunities including an attached winery and an outdoor pool. Additional features at this farm stay include complimentary wireless Internet access, a picnic area, and barbecue grills.
Local cuisine breakfasts are available daily from 8 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. This property accepts cash only for all bookings where payment for the stay will be made on site instead of at the time of booking. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 8 PMThere is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to September.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for local cuisine breakfast: EUR 5 for adults and EUR 5 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: EUR 5 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 3 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free long-term parking
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Picnic area
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Outdoor pool
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Luggage storage
- -Vending machine
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Winery attached