Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Marroad International Hotel Narita in Narita, you'll be near the airport and 15 minutes by foot from Sakura-no-Yama Hill. This hotel is 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from Sanrizuka Goryo Ranch Memorial Hall and 3 mi (4.8 km) from Boso no Mura Open Air Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 801 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include desks, and both cribs/infant beds (surcharge) and rollaway/extra beds (surcharge) are available on request.
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and wedding services.
Grab a bite to eat at Marroad, one of the hotel's many dining establishments, which include 2 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk and luggage storage. Planning an event in Narita? This hotel has facilities measuring 9279 square feet (862 square meters), including conference space. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary at scheduled times.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times during limited hours. Contact the property in advance to get details. This property provides a complimentary pick-up and drop-off shuttle from/to the Airport daily (Narita Airport). For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2000 for adults and JPY 1080 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: JPY 1000 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: JPY 300 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: JPY 1080.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 3240.0 per day
- Facilities fee: JPY 540 per person, per night and includes use of:
- Fitness facilities
- Spa tub
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Renovations and Closures
The following facilities are closed seasonally each year. They will be closed from 01 September to 30 June:
- Swimming pool
- -Conference space
- -Free airport transportation
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Wedding services
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -24-hour front desk
- -Indoor pool