Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Azimut Hotel Voronezh, you'll be centrally located in Voronezh, within a 10-minute walk of Voronezh State Theatre for Young Spectators and Voronezh Regional Literature Museum I. Nikitin. This hotel is 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from Voronezh Chamber Theatre and 1.3 mi (2 km) from Kramsky Regional Museum of Fine Arts.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 331 guestrooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
For lunch or dinner, stop by Azimut, a restaurant that specializes in Russian cuisine. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café, and 24-hour room service is provided. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Voronezh? This hotel has facilities measuring 689 square feet (64 square meters), including a meeting room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and limited parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Lenin Square - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Voronezh State Theatre for Young Spectators - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Voronezh Regional Literature Museum I. Nikitin - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Monument to White Bim the Black Ear - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Voronezh State University - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Voronezh Chamber Theatre - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Pokrovsky Cathedral - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Voronezh World War II Memorial - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Voronezh State Academic Drama Theatre A. Koltsov - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Kramsky Regional Museum of Fine Arts - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Voronezh Cathedral - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Arsenal Branch of Voronezh Regional Museum - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Anatoly Durov House Museum - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Monument to the Kitten from Lizyukov Street - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Black Earth Voronezh Agricultural Expo Center - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
The preferred airport for Azimut Hotel Voronezh is Voronezh (VOZ-Voronezh Intl.) - 17.9 km / 11.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: RUB 400 per person (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: RUB 400.00 per day
- Pet fee: RUB 500 per pet, per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Business center
- -One meeting room
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Swimming pool
- -Conference space size (feet) - 689
- -Conference space size (meters) - 64
- -Luggage storage
- -Street parking