When you a stay at Okunoin Hotel Tokugawa in Nikko, you'll be in the historical district, just steps from Mt. Hangetsuyama and Ryuzu Waterfall (Ryuzu no taki). This 4-star hotel is 10.2 mi (16.4 km) from Edo Wonderland and 10.7 mi (17.3 km) from Lake Chūzenji.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 22 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and MP3 docking stations. Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Rooms have private lanais. 25-inch LED televisions with digital programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads.Amenities
Pamper yourself with onsite massages or enjoy recreation amenities such as hot springs. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a reception hall. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours).Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff, luggage storage, and an elevator. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and a meeting room. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free valet parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Mt. Hangetsuyama - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Ryuzu Waterfall (Ryuzu no taki) - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Tamozawa Imperial Villa Memorial Park - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Tamozawa Imperial Villa - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Kanmangafuchi Abyss - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Nikkozan Rinnoji - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Toshogu - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Nikko Toshogu Treasure Museum - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Rinno-ji - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Taiyuinbyo - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Sambutsu-do - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Nikko Toshogu Art Museum - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Yomeimon Gate - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Nikkosanrinnoji Taiyuin - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Honden - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. If you are planning to arrive after 7 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Train station shuttle service is available on request from 2:30 PM to 5:30 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. Guests booked in Half Board rates must check-in by 7 PM to receive dinner. No refunds will be issued for any unused portion of the rate plan.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and private bath/onsen. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- A car is required for transportation to and from this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free train station pickup
- -Free long-term parking
- -Free self parking
- -Free area shuttle
- -Free WiFi
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free breakfast
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Multilingual staff
- -One meeting room
- -Coffee shop or café
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Vending machine
- -Reception hall
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Free valet parking
- -Free train station drop-off
- -Luggage storage
- -Shared microwave
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking