Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hotel Marroad Karuizawa in Karuizawa (Kyukaruizawa), you'll be a 4-minute walk from Karuizawa Ohga Hall and 6 minutes by foot from Karuizawa Flower Museum. This spa hotel is 20.9 mi (33.7 km) from Mount Asama and 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Karuizawa New Art Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 41 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Partially open bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as separate sitting areas and free minibar items.
Treat yourself with massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find an outdoor tennis court and bicycles to rent. Additional features at this Art Deco hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, ski storage, and wedding services. Guests can get to nearby shops on the complimentary shuttle.
Enjoy a meal at FONTAINE or snacks in the coffee shop/café. The hotel also offers room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekends from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and multilingual staff. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. The front desk is open daily from 6 AM - midnight
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2160 for adults and JPY 1296 for children (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: JPY 2000.0 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 10000.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Free area shuttle
- -Free train station pickup
- -Free shopping center shuttle
- -Ski storage
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Multilingual staff
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Wedding services
- -Tennis on site
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Outdoor tennis court
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Free self parking
- -Luggage storage
- -Ski passes available
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free long-term parking