Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Condominium Hotel Grandview Atami is centrally located in Atami, a 4-minute walk from Omiya’s Pinetree / Statue of Kanichi and Omiya and 7 minutes by foot from Yuzen Shrine. This condo is 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from Kinomiya Shrine and 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from Atami Sun Beach.
Make yourself at home in one of the 24 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and stovetops. Rooms have private lanais. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 21-inch LED televisions with cable programming provide entertainment. Conveniences include safes and microwaves.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as hot springs or take in the view from a rooftop terrace.
At Condominium Hotel Grandview Atami, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 8 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and an elevator (lift). Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 500 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1000 per night
- Late check-out fee: JPY 1500 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The property will be renovating from 28 May 2018 to 14 September 2018 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
- Spa tub
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free wired Internet