With a stay at Condominium Hotel Grandview Atami, you'll be centrally located in Atami, within a 10-minute walk of Omiya’s Pinetree / Statue of Kanichi and Omiya and Atami Sun Beach. This condo is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Yuzen Shrine and 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from Kinomiya Shrine.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 24 guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and stovetops. Rooms have private lanais. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 21-inch LED televisions with cable programming provide entertainment. Conveniences include safes and microwaves.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as hot springs or take in the view from a rooftop terrace. Additional amenities at this condo include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Dining
At Condominium Hotel Grandview Atami, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 8 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and an elevator. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Omiya’s Pinetree / Statue of Kanichi and Omiya - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Atami Sun Beach - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Yuzen Shrine - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Kinomiya Shrine - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
MOA Museum of Art - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Atami Plum Garden - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Seiko Sawada Memorial Museum - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Atami Castle - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Atami Trick Art Museum - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Izusan Jinja Shrine - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Akao Herb and Rose Garden - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Atami Golf Club - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Nishiatami Golf Course - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
Nagahama Beach - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Yugawara Beach - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 101.9 km / 63.3 mi
Oshima (OIM) - 52.7 km / 32.7 mi
The preferred airport for Condominium Hotel Grandview Atami is Tokyo (HND-Haneda).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
The front desk is open daily from 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 500 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1000 per night
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Vending machine
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Wheelchair accessible – no