Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Condominium Hotel Grandview Atami is in the heart of Atami, within a 5-minute walk of Omiya’s Pinetree / Statue of Kanichi and Omiya and Atami Sun Beach. This condo is 1 mi (1.6 km) from Yuzen Shrine and 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from Kinomiya Shrine.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 24 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and stovetops. Rooms have private lanais. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 21-inch LED televisions with cable programming provide entertainment. Conveniences include safes and microwaves.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as hot springs or take in the view from a rooftop terrace.Dining
At Condominium Hotel Grandview Atami, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 8 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and an elevator (lift). Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Omiya’s Pinetree / Statue of Kanichi and Omiya - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Atami Sun Beach - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Yuzen Shrine - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Kinomiya Shrine - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Atami Plum Garden - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
MOA Museum of Art - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Seiko Sawada Memorial Museum - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Izusan Jinja Shrine - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Atami Castle - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Atami Trick Art Museum - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Akao Herb and Rose Garden - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Atami Golf Club - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Nagahama Beach - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Nishiatami Golf Course - 6.5 km / 4 mi
Yugawara Beach - 7.5 km / 4.6 mi
The preferred airport for Condominium Hotel Grandview Atami is Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 111.9 km / 69.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM.
There is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 500 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1000 per night
- Late check-out fee: JPY 1500 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Total number of rooms - 24
- -Number of floors - 10
- -Year Built - 1989
- -Rooftop terrace