Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Golden Park Campos in Campos do Jordao, you'll be within a 10-minute drive of City Portal and Tarundu Leisure Center. This hotel is 6.7 mi (10.8 km) from Boa Vista Palace and 7.8 mi (12.5 km) from Amantikir Park.
Stay in one of 62 guestrooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Housekeeping is provided daily, and cribs/infant beds (complimentary) can be requested.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a steam room or take in the view from a garden. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, a fireplace in the lobby, and a picnic area.
Take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). A complimentary buffet breakfast is included.
Business, Other Amenities
Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: BRL 2.90 per accommodation, per night
- Resort fee: 10 percent of room rate
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Free breakfast
- -Picnic area
- -Steam room
- -Billiards or pool table
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour front desk
- -Television in common areas