Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hotel Trocadero in Joinville (Centro), you'll be steps from Mueller Shopping Mall and 4 minutes by foot from National Museum of Firefighters. This hotel is 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from Sao Francisco Xavier Cathedral and 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from National Museum of Immigration and Colonization.
Make yourself at home in one of the 63 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include desks, housekeeping is provided daily, and rollaway/extra beds (surcharge) can be requested.
This hotel offers designated smoking areas.
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk and coffee/tea in a common area. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: BRL 50.00 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -One meeting room
- -Free WiFi
- -Free breakfast
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour front desk
- -Coffee/tea in common areas