Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Tokyo Daiichi Hotel Matsuyama in Matsuyama, you'll be in the business district, just a 3-minute walk from Setonaikai National Park and 9 minutes by foot from Ninomaru Historical Garden. This hotel is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Saka no Ue no Kumo Museum and 0.6 mi (1 km) from Enkoji Temple.
Make yourself at home in one of the 122 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LED televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and bidets.
Pamper yourself with onsite massages or make use of the other amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and wedding services.
Grab a bite at Lumiere, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and laundry facilities. Planning an event in Matsuyama? This hotel features 7575 square feet (704 square meters) of event facilities. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1300 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 700 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 3000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Banquet hall
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance