With a stay at Hagi No Yado Tomoe in Hagi, you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Kumaya Art Museum and Hagi Seaside Market. This ryokan is 1.1 mi (1.7 km) from Yoshida Shoin History Museum and 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from Shoin Shrine.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 25 guestrooms featuring refrigerators. Digital television is provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Pamper yourself with onsite body treatments or enjoy recreation amenities such as hot springs. Additional amenities at this ryokan include complimentary wireless Internet access and a ballroom.Dining
Japanese breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 8:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kumaya Art Museum - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Hagi Seaside Market - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Yoshida Shoin History Museum - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Shoin Shrine - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Ito Hirobumi House - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Kikuya Family Residence - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Enseiji Temple - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Birthplace of Shinsaku Takasugi - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Hagi Uragami Museum - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Hagi Hakubutsukan - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Hagi Reverberatory - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Tokoji Temple - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Ruins of Hagi Castle - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Yukawa Family Old Residence - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Shizukiyama Shrine - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Ube (UBJ-Yamaguchi - Ube) - 69.4 km / 43.1 mi
Masuda (IWJ-Iwami) - 55.6 km / 34.5 mi
The preferred airport for Hagi No Yado Tomoe is Ube (UBJ-Yamaguchi - Ube).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
The front desk is open daily from 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM.
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 6:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for Japanese breakfast: JPY 2000 for adults and JPY 2000 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -One meeting room
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Handrails in stairways
- -Wheelchair accessible – no
- -Handrails in hallways
- -Wheelchairs available on site
- -Well-lit path to entrance