Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Cute cottage just 100 metres from town centre
Birdie on Bridport is a cute 2 bedroom cottage, right in the heart of Daylesford, just a few minutes easy walk to the main street where there are a myriad of cafes to pick from for breakfast. With her recent makeover and update, Birdie now has trendy appeal and a fresh look. She is a reproduction miners’ cottage with 2 queen bedrooms (individually styled), a spa bath and separate shower, full kitchen and cottage garden.
There is a large screen TV and cosy entertainment nook, as well as another seating area and dining/kitchen. This cottage is ideal for 1 or 2 couples, or a family of 4 (where ideally the children can share a bed), or if you need a rollaway bed, we can assist with this (just ask when you book).
Affordable, easy care, close to town, freshly styled and perfect for 2 or 4, Birdie is a great option for your stay in Daylesford. Elderly friendly - as long as the few wooden steps at the front and side doors are manageable - but not wheelchair friendly. There are laundry facilities, a BBQ and a flat outdoor paved area for entertainment.
Unique Features and Appointments
• 2 bedrooms (2Q)
• Corner spa bath and standard shower
• Fully appointed kitchen and dining area
• Gas heating
• Reverse cycle air conditioning in living area
• Large screen TV and entertainment nook
• TV/DVD/CD, books and games
• Laundry facilities
• Electric barbeque and paved/grassed garden
• Off street parking for 2 cars
• No Wifi
• Pet-friendly for small dogs property is not fully fenced)
• Walk to town
- -BBQ facilities
- -Gay friendly
- -Guest laundry
- -Free guest parking during stay