Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at White Sands Beach Club by Diamond Resorts in Mercadal, you'll be on the beach and 13 minutes by car from Golf Son Parc. This beach aparthotel is 12.1 mi (19.4 km) from Mahon Harbour and 13.7 mi (22.1 km) from Monte Toro.
Make yourself at home in one of the 77 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and microwaves. Rooms have private furnished balconies or patios. Flat-screen televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include phones, as well as coffee/tea makers and sofa beds.
Don't miss out on recreational opportunities including an outdoor pool and a spa tub. Additional amenities at this aparthotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Whites Bar serving guests of White Sands Beach Club by Diamond Resorts. Relax with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, a 24-hour front desk, and laundry facilities.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Onsite parties or group events are strictly prohibited. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 5 rooms. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. The guestrooms and property amenities at this property are not accessible to wheelchairs at this time. Where payment for the stay will be made on site instead of at the time of booking, the credit card used to secure the reservation must be presented at the time of check-in, along with a valid photo ID for verification. Any other arrangements must be coordinated with the property prior to arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. The front desk at this property is open 24 hours from May to November. Reception hours vary from December to July.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 5 for adults and EUR 5 for children (approximately)
- In-room safe fee: EUR 2 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 100.00
- A tax is imposed by the local government and will be collected at the property. The tax is reduced by 50% after the 8th night of stay and children under 16 years of age are exempt. Other exemptions and reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.30 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The following facilities will be closed from 15 October 2018 to 30 April 2019 (dates subject to change):
- Dining venue
- -Children's pool
- -Free WiFi
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Spa tub
- -Poolside bar
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Billiards or pool table
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Computer station
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Free parking nearby
- -24-hour front desk
- -Outdoor pool
- -Swimming pool