Located in Natchez, Hotel Vue, Ascend Hotel Collection is within a 5-minute drive of Natchez Visitor Reception Center and Rosalie Mansion. This hotel is 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from William Johnson House Museum and 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from Magnolia Hall.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 91 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. 39-inch flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and a banquet hall.Dining
Satisfy your appetite for dinner at VUE Restaurant, a restaurant which specializes in American cuisine, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7:00 AM to 9:30 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Natchez? This hotel has 3200 square feet (288 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Natchez Visitor Reception Center - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Rosalie Mansion - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
William Johnson House Museum - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Magnolia Hall - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Temple B'nai Israel - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Stratton Chapel Gallery - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
First Presbyterian Church - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Natchez Museum of African American History and Culture - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Natchez Bluff Park - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Natchez City Auditorium - 2 km / 1.2 mi
St. Mary Basilica - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Stanton Hall - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Zion Chapel African Methodist Episcopal Church - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Rhythm Night Club Museum - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Auburn Museum & Historic Home - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 75.00 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Spa tub
- -Laundry facilities
- -Conference space
- -Outdoor pool
- -Business center
- -Free breakfast
- -Fitness facilities
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Banquet hall
- -One meeting room
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- -Conference space size (feet) - 3200
- -Conference space size (meters) - 288
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available