Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Estelar Villavicencio Hotel & Centro de Convenciones in Villavicencio, you'll be near the airport and 9 minutes by car from Llanabastos Market. This 4-star hotel is 2.1 mi (3.3 km) from Plaza los Libertadores and 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from Cathedral of Our Lady of Carmen.
Make yourself at home in one of the 127 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a hair salon.
At Estelar Villavicencio Hotel & Centro de Convenciones, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and laundry facilities. This hotel has 8 meeting rooms available for events. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 36000 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 30000 per vehicle (one way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: USD 3.00 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Spa tub
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Hair salon
- -Outdoor pool
- -Business center
- -Fitness facilities
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Spa services on site