Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Sendai, Sendai Akiu Spa Hotel Iwanumaya is a 5-minute drive from Rairaikyo Gorge and 6 minutes from Sendai Kaleidoscope Museum. This hotel is 3.5 mi (5.7 km) from Sendai Astronomical Observatory and 4.5 mi (7.2 km) from Lake Kamafusa Dam.
Make yourself at home in one of the 148 air-conditioned rooms featuring private spa tubs and LCD televisions. Kitchens are outfitted with refrigerators. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and separate sitting areas.
Dip into one of the 2 spa tubs or enjoy other recreational amenities including hot springs and a sauna. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, shopping on site, and a television in a common area.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's coffee shop/café.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. There is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Shopping on site
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free self parking
- -Free RV, bus, truck parking
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Free long-term parking
- -Television in common areas