Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Amata Garden Resort in Nyaungshwe, you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Inle Lake and Red Mountain Estate Vineyards and Winery. This 4-star resort is 7.2 mi (11.5 km) from Yadana Manaung Padoda and 7.5 mi (12 km) from Nyaungshwe Cultural Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 60 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers body treatments and facials. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at Royal Lotus Restaurant, a restaurant which specializes in Asian cuisine, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. For your convenience, a complimentary breakfast is served daily from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Free valet parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Inle Lake - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Red Mountain Estate Vineyards and Winery - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
Yadana Manaung Padoda - 11.5 km / 7.2 mi
Nyaungshwe Cultural Museum - 12 km / 7.5 mi
Mingalar Market - 12 km / 7.5 mi
Nyaung Ohak - 42.9 km / 26.7 mi
The preferred airport for Amata Garden Resort is Heho (HEH) - 43.5 km / 27 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- One child 4 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 40 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 60
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 30 (up to 10 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 80
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 40 (up to 10 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Business center
- -Free breakfast
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Full-service spa
- -Spa services on site
- -Free valet parking
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Total number of rooms - 60
- -Number of floors - 3
- -Year Built - 2012
- -Luggage storage