Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Garden Hotel Kanazawa in Kanazawa, you'll be within a 10-minute drive of Omicho Market and Kanazawa Castle. This hotel is 1.8 mi (3 km) from Kenrokuen Garden and 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from Ishikawa Ongakudo.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 160 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected.Amenities
This hotel offers designated smoking areas.Dining
Satisfy your appetite with Asian cuisine at Edel, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Kanazawa? This hotel has 1808 square feet (168 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and a meeting room.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ishikawa Ongakudo - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Motenashi Dome - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Omicho Market - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Izumi Kyoka Museum - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Ashigaru Shiryokan Museum - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Kazuemachi - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Kanazawa Phonograph Museum - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Nomura Samurai House - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Ishikawa Confectionery Culture Centre - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Nagamachi Yuzen Kan - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Oyama Shrine - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Kanazawa Kutani Museum - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Ohi Pottery Museum - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Terashima Kurando Samurai Villa - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Shinise Memorial Hall - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Komatsu (KMQ) - 32.7 km / 20.3 mi
Toyama (TOY) - 62.8 km / 39 mi
The preferred airport for Garden Hotel Kanazawa is Komatsu (KMQ).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 500 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1200 per person (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: JPY 1000
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -One meeting room
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Conference space size (feet) - 1808
- -Conference space size (meters) - 168
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible parking