With a stay at Guesthouse Ochakare in Kanazawa, you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Omicho Market and Kenrokuen Garden. This guesthouse is 2 mi (3.2 km) from Kanazawa Castle and 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from Motenashi Dome.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 6 air-conditioned guestrooms. Prepare your meals in the shared/communal kitchen. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms feature showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers.Amenities
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Motenashi Dome - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Ishikawa Ongakudo - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Omicho Market - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Kazuemachi - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Izumi Kyoka Museum - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Kanazawa Yasue Gold Leaf Museum - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Ishikawa Confectionery Culture Centre - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Kanazawa Phonograph Museum - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Ashigaru Shiryokan Museum - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Ochaya Shima - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Ohi Pottery Museum - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Ume no Hashi Bridge - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Terashima Kurando Samurai Villa - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Oyama Shrine - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Nomura Samurai House - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Komatsu (KMQ) - 32.5 km / 20.2 mi
Toyama (TOY) - 61.9 km / 38.5 mi
The preferred airport for Guesthouse Ochakare is Komatsu (KMQ).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property only accepts cash for all bookings.
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 13 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective April 1st, 2019. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-500 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 500 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Concierge services
- -Luggage storage