With a stay at Hotel Mikawa Kaiyoukaku in Gamagori, you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Lagunasia and Fantasy Museum. This ryokan is 1.7 mi (2.8 km) from Takeshima Beach and 2 mi (3.2 km) from Takeshima Aquarium.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 30 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and minibars. LCD televisions are provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and blackout drapes/curtains.Amenities
Don't miss out on recreational opportunities including hot springs and bicycles to rent. Additional features at this ryokan include concierge services, a ballroom, and a vending machine.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the ryokan's coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Japanese breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 8:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and limited parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Lagunasia - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Fantasy Museum - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Takeshima Beach - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Takeshima Aquarium - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Takeshima Island - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Yaotomi Shrine - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Gamagori Museum of Earth, Life and the Sea - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Mitoyama Observatory Tower - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Gamagori Orange Park - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Goyuno Matsunamiki Museum - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
Fuda Temple - 10.4 km / 6.5 mi
Saimyo-ji Temple - 10.7 km / 6.6 mi
Aqua Arena Toyohashi - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
Akatsukayama Park - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
Toyokawa Central Library and Geo Space Hall - 12 km / 7.4 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Mikawa Kaiyoukaku is Nagoya (NGO-Chubu Centrair Intl.) - 87.2 km / 54.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
If you are planning to arrive after 7:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property for check-in instructions.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Utility surcharge: JPY 150 per person, per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for Japanese breakfast: JPY 1650 for adults and JPY 1650 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free train station pickup
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -One meeting room
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Vending machine
- -Water dispenser
- -Luggage storage
- -Electric car charging station
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Wheelchair accessible – no
- -Wheelchairs available on site
- -Well-lit path to entrance
- -Stair-free path to entrance