Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Gamagori, Hotel Mikawa Kaiyoukaku is a 3-minute drive from Lagunasia and 7 minutes from Fantasy Museum. This ryokan is 1.7 mi (2.8 km) from Takeshima Beach and 2 mi (3.2 km) from Takeshima Aquarium.
Make yourself at home in one of the 30 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and minibars. LCD televisions are provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and in-room massages.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including hot springs and bicycles to rent. Additional amenities at this ryokan include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the ryokan's coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Utility surcharge: JPY 150 per person per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -One meeting room
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Concierge services
- -Free train station pickup
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Free self parking
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk