Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hotel Mikawa Kaiyoukaku in Gamagori, you'll be a 5-minute drive from Lagunasia and 6 minutes from Fantasy Museum. This ryokan is 1.7 mi (2.8 km) from Takeshima Beach and 2 mi (3.2 km) from Takeshima Island.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 30 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and minibars. LCD televisions are provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and in-room massages.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including hot springs and bicycles to rent. Additional amenities at this ryokan include concierge services and a ballroom.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the ryokan's coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Breakfast is available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Lagunasia - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Fantasy Museum - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Takeshima Beach - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Takeshima Aquarium - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Takeshima Island - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Yaotomi Shrine - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Gamagori Museum of Earth, Life and the Sea - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Mitoyama Observatory Tower - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Gamagori Orange Park - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Goyuno Matsunamiki Museum - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
Saimyo-ji Temple - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
Fuda Temple - 10.9 km / 6.7 mi
Akatsukayama Park - 11.7 km / 7.3 mi
Aqua Arena Toyohashi - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
Toyokawa Central Library and Geo Space Hall - 12 km / 7.5 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Mikawa Kaiyoukaku is Nagoya (NGO-Chubu Centrair Intl.) - 51.9 km / 32.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Utility surcharge: JPY 150 per person per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free train station pickup
- -Free self parking
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -One meeting room
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Total number of rooms - 30
- -Luggage storage