With a stay at ATLAS Sporthotel in Garmisch-Partenkirchen, you'll be within a 10-minute walk of Garmisch-Partenkirchen Ski Resort and Ludwig Street. This hotel is 8.9 mi (14.2 km) from Eibsee and 16.9 mi (27.2 km) from Zugspitze.Rooms
Stay in one of 50 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have bathtubs or showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Enjoy the recreation opportunities such as a sauna or make use of other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access.Dining
Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and multilingual staff. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ludwig Street - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Garmisch-Partenkirchen Ski Resort - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Richard Strauss Institute - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Olympic Hill - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Richard Strauss Platz - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Casino Garmisch-Partenkirchen - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Museum Aschenbrenner - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Partnach Gorge - 3.1 km / 2 mi
3 Standard-Tonihütten-Downhill - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Werdenfels Castle Ruins - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Kramerplateauweg Hiking Trail - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Kuhfluchtwasserfälle - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Strandbad Pflegersee - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Waxenstein - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
4 Olympia-Downhill - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Munich (MUC-Franz Josef Strauss Intl.) - 126.3 km / 78.5 mi
Innsbruck (INN-Kranebitten) - 56.7 km / 35.2 mi
The preferred airport for ATLAS Sporthotel is Munich (MUC-Franz Josef Strauss Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 7:00 AM - 11:00 PM. If you are planning to arrive after 8:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Due to COVID-19 travel restrictions, this property can only accept bookings for essential travel or stays. You may be asked to provide evidence of this on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- One child 4 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Alcohol is not served at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.00 per night for guests aged 6-15 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 5 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 8 for adults and EUR 4 for children (approximately)
- Early check-in fee: EUR 20 (subject to availability)
- Late check-in fee for check-in between noon and 11:00 PM (amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage