With a stay at Hotel Reina Victoria, you'll be centrally located in Valparaiso, steps from Monumento de los Heroes de Iquique and 7 minutes by foot from Casa Mirador de Lukas. This hotel is 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from Estadio Playa Ancha and 6.1 mi (9.9 km) from Quinta Vergara Amphitheatre.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 18 guestrooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
Take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Continental breakfasts are available daily from 8:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk and multilingual staff.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Andes - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Plaza Sotomayor - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Monumento de los Heroes de Iquique - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Prat Dock - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Museo del Mar Almirante Cochrane - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Wallstreet Porteno - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Plaza Echaurren - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Turri Clock Tower - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Fine Arts Museum - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Concepcion Lift - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Ex-Intendencia de Valparaiso - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
El Peral Lift - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Paseo Yugoslavo - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Iglesia La Matriz - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Valparaiso Custom House - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Reina Victoria is Santiago (SCL-Arturo Merino Benitez) - 110 km / 68.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
If you are planning to arrive after 8 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: USD 8 for adults and USD 8 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Offsite parking discounted rates available
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -One meeting room
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Number of floors - 4
- -Total number of rooms - 18
- -Year Built - 1902