With a stay at Takaoka Manten Hotel Ekimae, you'll be centrally located in Takaoka, within a 15-minute drive of Noto Peninsula and Takaoka Daibutsu Buddha. This hotel is 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from Takaoka Municipal Museum and 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Imizu Shrine.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 233 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LED televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature slippers and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and blackout drapes/curtains.Amenities
This smoke-free hotel was built in 2004.Dining
Stop by the hotel's restaurant, BON, for lunch or dinner, or grab snacks at the coffee shop/café. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Takaoka Daibutsu Buddha - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Takaoka Municipal Museum - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Takaoka Castle Remains - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Imizu Shrine - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Tomb of Toshinaga Maeda - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Kanaya-cho Street - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Takaoka Art Museum - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Notohanto Quasi-National Park - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
Shokoji Temple - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
Fushiki Weather Museum - 7.5 km / 4.6 mi
Noto Peninsula - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
Keta Shrine - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
Izumi City Shinminato Museum - 8.3 km / 5.1 mi
Akamaru Asai Shrine - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
Fukuoka Camera Museum - 9.1 km / 5.6 mi
The preferred airport for Takaoka Manten Hotel Ekimae is Toyama Airport (TOY) - 26.7 km / 16.6 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: JPY 1100 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 600 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -24-hour business center
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free wired Internet
- -Luggage storage
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Meeting rooms
- -RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)