When you stay at B&B Hotel Bergamo in Bergamo, you'll be near the airport, within a 10-minute walk of Humanitas Gavazzeni Hospital and Centro Congressi Giovanni XXIII. This hotel is 9.4 mi (15.2 km) from Leolandia and 7.5 mi (12.1 km) from Parco Faunistico Le Cornelle.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 95 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.Dining
Grab a bite from the grocery/convenience store serving guests of B&B Hotel Bergamo. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Limited parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Humanitas Gavazzeni Hospital - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Centro Congressi Giovanni XXIII - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Via XX Settembre - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Piazza Pontida - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Largo Porta Nuova - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Piazza Matteotti - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Teatro Donizetti - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Caprotti Park - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Parco Marenzi - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Matris Domini Monastery - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Medolago Albani Palace - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Parco Suardi - 2 km / 1.3 mi
PalaNorda - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Basilica di Santa Maria Maggiore - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Colleoni Chapel - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Bergamo (BGY-Orio Al Serio) - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Milan (LIN-Linate) - 48.7 km / 30.3 mi
The preferred airport for B&B Hotel Bergamo is Bergamo (BGY-Orio Al Serio).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 11 PM.
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 11:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property for check-in instructions.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tourist tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The tax is 6% of the room price, excluding VAT and additional services, but will not exceed a maximum equivalent amount of EUR 4 per person, per night. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.00 per person, per night, up to 5 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 7.20 for adults and EUR 3.80 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Offsite parking discounted rates available
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Business center
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Multilingual staff
- -One meeting room
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Vending machine
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel