With a stay at B&B Hôtel BLOIS in Vineuil, you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Chateau de Blois and Le Carroir. This hotel is 10.6 mi (17 km) from Château de Chambord and 7.8 mi (12.6 km) from Chateau de Cheverny.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 50 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms with showers are provided. Conveniences include desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Dining
Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include an elevator and a vending machine. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Musee d'Histoire Naturelle - 4 km / 2.5 mi
St. Louis Cathedral - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Maison de la Magie - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Chateau de Blois - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Basilique Notre-Dame de la Trinité - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Le Carroir - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
Polyclinique de Blois - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Château de la Borde - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Chateau de Beauregard - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Chateau de Cheverny - 12.6 km / 7.8 mi
Chateau de Villesavin - 14.1 km / 8.7 mi
Golf du Chateau de Cheverny - 14.2 km / 8.8 mi
Chateau de Troussay - 14.7 km / 9.1 mi
Château de Chambord - 17 km / 10.6 mi
Chateau de Fougeres - 20.7 km / 12.9 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 5 PM - 8:30 PM.
For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Reception hours are Monday-Thursday 6:30-11 AM and 5-9 PM, Fridays 6:30-11 AM and 5-8:30 PM, and Saturday-Sunday 7:30-11 AM and 5-8:30 PM. Guests planning to arrive outside of these hours must contact this property in advance to receive an access code and arrange check-in.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.66 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 6.85 and EUR 8.00 for adults, EUR 3 and EUR 3 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 4 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Vending machine
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Wheelchair accessible parking