With a stay at B&B Hotel Chartres Le Forum in Le Coudray, you'll be within a 10-minute drive of Church of Saint-Andre and Fine Arts Museum of Chartres. This hotel is 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from Chartres Cathedral and 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from La Maison Picassiette.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 50 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Dining
Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include an elevator and a vending machine. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
La Maison Picassiette - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Church of Saint-Andre - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Fine Arts Museum of Chartres - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Chartres Cathedral - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
International Stained-Glass Centre - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Chateau de Maintenon - 22.3 km / 13.8 mi
Bois Richeux Medieval Garden - 24.3 km / 15.1 mi
Haute Vallée de Chevreuse Regional Natural Park - 27.5 km / 17.1 mi
Loire Valley - 34.6 km / 21.5 mi
Marcel Proust Museum - House of Aunt Léonie - 36.6 km / 22.7 mi
Perche Regional Nature Park - 37.9 km / 23.5 mi
Stade Joel-Cauchon - 38.8 km / 24.1 mi
Dreux Museum of Art and History - 41.3 km / 25.7 mi
Château de Frazé - 41.4 km / 25.7 mi
Frazé Town Hall - 41.4 km / 25.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed This property accepts credit cards and cash Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday - Thursday: 6:30 AM - 11:00 AM
- Monday - Thursday: 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.99 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 6.85 and EUR 8.00 for adults, EUR 3 and EUR 3 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 4 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Vending machine
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)