Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at i+Land nagasaki in Nagasaki, you'll be 0.1 mi (0.2 km) from Magome Catholic Church and 10.1 mi (16.2 km) from Glover Gardens. This beach hotel is 10.2 mi (16.4 km) from Gunkanjima Digital Museum and 10.2 mi (16.4 km) from Oura Church.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 220 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including hot springs and bicycles to rent. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Satisfy your appetite with Japanese cuisine at Uraraka, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. Breakfast is available daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Gunkanjima - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Magome Catholic Church - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Koyagi Park - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Fukahori Shrine - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Motomiya Park - 12.6 km / 7.8 mi
Nabekanmuriyama Park - 16 km / 10 mi
Glover Gardens - 16.2 km / 10.1 mi
Nagasaki Traditional Performing Arts Museum - 16.3 km / 10.1 mi
HSBC Nagasaki Branch Museum - 16.4 km / 10.2 mi
Glover Garden - 16.4 km / 10.2 mi
Gunkanjima Digital Museum - 16.4 km / 10.2 mi
Oura Church - 16.4 km / 10.2 mi
Suka Gogodo Art Museum - 16.6 km / 10.3 mi
Confucius Shrine - 17 km / 10.5 mi
Tokiwa Pier - 17.2 km / 10.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
If you are planning to arrive after 8 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests booked in this property’s Terrace Lodge room types check in at the Port Area and receive meals at Terrace Diner BBQ. Shuttle service is provided. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free train station pickup
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free parking nearby
- -Number of floors - 5
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Number of buildings/towers - 3
- -Total number of rooms - 220
- -Year Built - 1989
- -Meeting rooms - 5