A stay at Brit Hotel De Paris places you in the heart of Saint-Jean-de-Luz, within a 5-minute walk of Church of St-Jean-Baptiste and Maison Louis XIV. This golf hotel is 11.8 mi (19 km) from Casino Barriere and 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Port of Saint-Jean-de-Luz Ciboure.Rooms
Stay in one of 28 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Dining
Continental breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Church of St-Jean-Baptiste - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Maison Louis XIV - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Maison de l'Infante - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Port de Saint-Jean-de-Luz - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Port of Saint-Jean-de-Luz Ciboure - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
St-Jean-de-Luz Beach - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Quai Maurice Ravel - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Littoral Paul Jovet Botanical Garden - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Bay of Biscay - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Erromardie Beach - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Chantaco Golf Club - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Lafitenia Beach - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Bidart Beaches - 7.5 km / 4.6 mi
Bid'a Parc - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
Abbadia Castle - 8.9 km / 5.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Biarritz (BIQ-Pays Basque) - 16.3 km / 10.1 mi
San Sebastian (EAS) - 16.6 km / 10.3 mi
The preferred airport for Brit Hotel De Paris is Biarritz (BIQ-Pays Basque).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Safety features at this property include a smoke detector.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
The front desk is open daily from 7:30 AM - 8 PM. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 10 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property for check-in instructions.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.70 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 8.00 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Assistive listening devices available