Emerald Resort & Casino
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Vanderbijlpark, Emerald Resort & Casino is on a river, within a 15-minute drive of North-West University Vaal Triangle Campus and Vaal University of Technology. This 4-star hotel is 3.6 mi (5.7 km) from Stonehaven on Vaal and 4.6 mi (7.5 km) from Vaal Mall.
Make yourself at home in one of the 77 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Satellite television is provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. Encounter the local wildlife with a safari, then enjoy recreational amenities including a casino and a water park (surcharge). This hotel also features babysitting/childcare (surcharge), an arcade/game room, and gift shops/newsstands. If you're ready for some gaming fun, you can hop on the complimentary casino shuttle.
Enjoy international cuisine at High Stakes Restaurant, one of the hotel's 5 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Meet other guests and eat at the complimentary reception. Relax with a refreshing drink from the poolside bar or one of the 9 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and a meeting room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Airport shuttle service is available on request. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Quality Graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa's official quality assurance organization.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: ZAR 160 for adults and ZAR 80 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Children's pool
- -One meeting room
- -Conference space
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Full-service spa
- -Water park access (surcharge)
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free reception
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Free casino shuttle
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Arcade/game room
- -Poolside bar
- -Business center
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Steam room
- -Wedding services
- -Billiards or pool table
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- -Conference center
- -Free self parking
- -Computer station
- -Luggage storage
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Free RV, bus, truck parking
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas