Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Pousada Vila das Artes in Ipojuca (Porto de Galinhas), you'll be steps from Porto de Galinhas Natural Pools and Merepe Beach. This pousada is 1.9 mi (3 km) from Cupe Beach and 2 mi (3.2 km) from Maracaipe Beach.
Make yourself at home in one of the 20 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LED televisions. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries. Housekeeping is provided daily, and both cribs/infant beds (complimentary) and rollaway/extra beds are available on request.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a garden. Additional amenities at this pousada include complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and tour/ticket assistance.
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 9 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and luggage storage.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available. Onsite parties or group events are strictly prohibited.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- -Free WiFi
- -Free breakfast
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Luggage storage
- -Pool sun loungers
- -24-hour front desk
- -Outdoor pool
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas