Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Baymont by Wyndham Stevens Point in Stevens Point, you'll be in the business district, within a 5-minute drive of University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point and Sentryworld Golf Course. This hotel is 30.2 mi (48.6 km) from Granite Peak Ski Area and 1.1 mi (1.7 km) from Museum of Natural History.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 49 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets, and all rooms are furnished with queen sofa beds. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while iPod docking stations and cable programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and a fireplace in the lobby. This hotel also features a picnic area, barbecue grills, and a vending machine.Dining
A complimentary self-serve breakfast is served daily from 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Stevens Point? This hotel has facilities measuring 1000 square feet (93 square meters), including a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Sentryworld Golf Course - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Museum of Natural History - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Stevens Point Sculpture Park - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Riverfront Arts Center - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Mead Park - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Stevens Point Brewery - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Wisconsin River Country Club - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
Wisconsin Korean War Veterans Memorial - 15.2 km / 9.4 mi
Lake Du Bay - 19.5 km / 12.1 mi
Wisconsin Dairy State Cheese Company - 22.9 km / 14.2 mi
Standing Rocks Park - 25.8 km / 16 mi
Golden Sands Speedway - 26.5 km / 16.5 mi
Veterans' Memorial Park - 30.8 km / 19.1 mi
Wisconsin River Papermaking Museum - 30.8 km / 19.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Mosinee, WI (CWA-Central Wisconsin) - 30.7 km / 19.1 mi
Wisconsin Rapids, WI (ISW-South Wood County) - 34 km / 21.1 mi
The preferred airport for Baymont by Wyndham Stevens Point is Mosinee, WI (CWA-Central Wisconsin).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 20 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Free wired Internet
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free breakfast
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -One meeting room
- -Vending machine
- -Free parking nearby
- -Free self-serve breakfast
- -Electric car charging station
- -Picnic area
- -Conference space size (feet) - 1000
- -Conference space size (meters) - 93
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available