You'll be centrally located in Beppu with a stay at Hotel New Tsuruta, just steps from Takegawara Onsen. This spa hotel is 4 mi (6.5 km) from Hells of Beppu and 2.5 mi (4.1 km) from Umitamago.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 56 air-conditioned rooms featuring fireplaces and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Relax and unwind with massages, body treatments, and facials. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
At Hotel New Tsuruta, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Takegawara Onsen - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Beppu Tower - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Kaimonji Onsen - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Beppu Park - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Jigokumushikobo Kannawa - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
B-Con Plaza, Global Tower - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Ichinoide Kaikan - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Beppu Rakutenchi - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Beppu City Traditional Bamboo Centre - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Kankaiji Onsen - 3.8 km / 2.3 mi
Takasakiyama Zoo - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Umitamago - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Beppu Art Museum - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Takasaki Mountain - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
Tanoura Beach - 4.6 km / 2.8 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel New Tsuruta is Oita (OIT) - 38.7 km / 24 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests booked in Half Board rates receive dinner from 6 PM to 8 PM only. The dining venue closes at 9 PM.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective April 1st, 2019. The city tax ranges from JPY 250-500 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 500 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: JPY 1080.00 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Multilingual staff
- -Shopping on site
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Handrails in stairways
- -Wheelchair accessible – no