Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Il Bosco in Hakuba, you'll be a 1-minute walk from Hakuba Ski Area and 14 minutes by foot from Hakuba Goryu Ski Resort. This lodge is 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from Chokoku-ji Temple and 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from Hakuba Green Sports Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 6 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones and coffee/tea makers.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a spa tub, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and ski storage.
Continental breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 8 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff and laundry facilities. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Guests who wish to book dinner at the restaurant must reserve it one day in advance. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: JPY 432 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Spa tub
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Ski storage
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Free train station pickup