With a stay at Hotel Mt. Fuji in Yamanakako, you'll be 2.2 mi (3.6 km) from Lake Yamanaka and 3.8 mi (6.1 km) from Oshino Hakkai. This family-friendly hotel is 6.1 mi (9.8 km) from Kitaguchiihongu Fuji Sengen Shrine and 9.1 mi (14.6 km) from Fuji-Q Highland.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 150 guestrooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including hot springs, an indoor pool, and a sauna. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, an arcade/game room, and gift shops/newsstands. If you're planning a day at a nearby theme park, you can hop on the complimentary shuttle.Dining
Enjoy Japanese cuisine at Wasai Shunka, one of the hotel's many dining establishments, which include 3 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and multilingual staff. A train station drop-off service is provided at no charge, and limited parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Yamanaka Suwa Shrine - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Yamanakako Hananomiyako Park - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Lake Yamanaka - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Tenshinomori Angel Museum - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Nagaike Shinsui Park - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Mishima Yukio Museum - 5.4 km / 3.4 mi
Hannoki Forest Museum - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Oshino Hakkai - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Yamanakako Lake Teddy Bear World Museum - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
Christmas Woods Santa Claus Museum - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Fujisansaku Park - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
Fujiyoshida Museum of Local History - 7.5 km / 4.7 mi
Koike Kunio Picture Letter Museum - 7.5 km / 4.7 mi
Fujisan Radar Dome - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
Lake Yamanaka Community Plaza Kirara - 8.6 km / 5.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
The front desk is open daily from 6:00 AM - 1:00 PM. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. This property offers shuttle pickup service from the portal of Hotel Mt. Fuji bus stop only.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2000 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: JPY 4320 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Indoor pool
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Multilingual staff
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Steam room
- -Children's pool
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Arcade/game room
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Free train station drop-off
- -Free theme park shuttle
- -Number of restaurants - 3
- -Wheelchair accessible parking