Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Fujikawaguchiko, Fuji Premium Resort is in a national park, within a 15-minute drive of Fuji-Q Highland and Lake Kawaguchi. This family-friendly hotel is 4.4 mi (7 km) from Kitaguchiihongu Fuji Sengen Shrine and 4.6 mi (7.4 km) from Chureito Pagoda.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 100 guestrooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones and in-room massages, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take time to pamper yourself with a visit to the full-service spa. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as hot springs, a water park (surcharge), and outdoor tennis courts. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, an arcade/game room, and gift shops/newsstands. If you're planning a day at a nearby theme park, you can hop on the complimentary shuttle.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Top of Forest serving guests of Fuji Premium Resort. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and multilingual staff. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kawaguchiko Stellar Theater - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Fuji Visitor Center - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Forest Mall - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Forest Adventure Mt Fuji - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Ide Sake Brewery - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Fuji-Q Highland - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Fuji Museum - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Yamanashi Gem Museum - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Lake Kawaguchi Kitahara Museum Happy Days - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Fujiomuro Sengen Shrine - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
Yagizaki Park - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
Kawaguchiko Muse Museum - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Kawaguchiko Field Center - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Fuji Subaru Land Doggy Park - 5.1 km / 3.2 mi
La Ville de Gaspard Et Lisa - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 125 km / 77.7 mi
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 180.2 km / 112 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 10 PM.
There is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Alcohol is not permitted at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2000 per person (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: JPY 2160.00 per night
- A facilities fee includes use of:
- Swimming pool
- Water park
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Renovations and Closures
The property is closed between 18 January and 21 January.
- -Free train station pickup
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Multilingual staff
- -One meeting room
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Arcade/game room
- -Full-service spa
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Billiards or pool table
- -Water park access (surcharge)
- -Free theme park shuttle
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Total number of rooms - 100
- -Number of floors - 6
- -Year Built - 1988
- -Indoor tennis courts - 5
- -Outdoor tennis courts - 8
- -Luggage storage