Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Kozantei Ubuya in Fujikawaguchiko, you'll be a 4-minute drive from Mt. Kachi Kachi Ropeway and 7 minutes from Itchiku Kubota Art Museum. This spa ryokan is 2.6 mi (4.1 km) from Fuji-Q Highland and 3.4 mi (5.4 km) from Chureito Pagoda.
Make yourself at home in one of the 51 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Bathrooms with shower/tub combinations are provided.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as hot springs, a spa tub, and a sauna.
Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. For your convenience, a complimentary breakfast is served daily.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a library and an elevator (lift). Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Dinner with Half Board rate plans includes beef. No special accommodation can be made for guests' food allergies. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 5 rooms. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. There is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. Dinner is available with Half Board rate plans only and cannot be requested after check-in. Guests booked in Half Board rates must check-in by 6 PM to receive dinner. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details on arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Alcohol is not permitted at this property.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 6 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Full-service spa
- -Free WiFi
- -Spa tub
- -Free breakfast
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free self parking
- -Smoke-free property