Located in Perpignan, B&B Hotel Perpignan Sud Porte D'Espagne is within a 10-minute drive of Hyacinthe Rigaud Museum and Republic Square. This hotel is 11.8 mi (19 km) from Saint-Cyprien-Plage and 2.5 mi (4.1 km) from University of Perpignan.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 61 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms with showers are provided.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Dining
Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in and a vending machine. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
University of Perpignan - 3.9 km / 2.5 mi
Palace of the Kings of Majorca - 4.6 km / 2.8 mi
Republic Square - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Hyacinthe Rigaud Museum - 5.4 km / 3.4 mi
Palais de la Deputation - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Loge de Mer - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
St. Jacques Church - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Place de la Loge - 5.7 km / 3.5 mi
Le Castillet - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
Chapelle du Tiers ordre de saint Dominique - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
Campo Santo - 6.2 km / 3.8 mi
Perpignan Cathedral - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Palais des Congres - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
Exhibition Park - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
Aime Giral Stadium - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
The preferred airport for B&B Hotel Perpignan Sud Porte D'Espagne is Perpignan (PGF-Perpignan - Rivesaltes Intl.) - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed This property accepts credit cards and cash Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday - Saturday: 6:30 AM - 11:00 AM
- Monday - Saturday: 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.95 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 6.85 and EUR 8.00 for adults, EUR 3 and EUR 3 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 4 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Express check-in
- -Smoke-free property
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Vending machine
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)