When you stay at Flying L Ranch Resort in Bandera, you'll be within a 10-minute drive of Frontier Times Museum and Mansfield Park. This golf resort is 7.4 mi (11.9 km) from Medina Lake and 11.9 mi (19.2 km) from Hill Country State Natural Area.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 74 air-conditioned rooms featuring microwaves. Cable television is provided for your entertainment. Conveniences include coffee/tea makers and ceiling fans, and housekeeping is provided once per stay.Amenities
Practice your swing on the golf course and enjoy other recreational amenities, such as outdoor tennis courts and an outdoor pool. Additional amenities at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, a picnic area, and a banquet hall.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at one of the resort's many dining establishments, which include 2 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in a common area. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Frontier Times Museum - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Mansfield Park - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Medina Lake - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
Hill Country State Natural Area - 19.2 km / 11.9 mi
Albert and Bessie Kronkosky State Natural Area - 22.8 km / 14.2 mi
Plum Creek Cove - 27.1 km / 16.8 mi
Tapatio Springs Golf Club - 36.2 km / 22.5 mi
Kerrville-Schreiner Park - 39.6 km / 24.6 mi
Kerrville VA Hospital - 41.3 km / 25.7 mi
The Museum of Western Art - 41.9 km / 26 mi
Boerne Visitors Center - 41.9 km / 26 mi
Roeder Memorial Park - 42.3 km / 26.3 mi
Schreiner University - 42.5 km / 26.4 mi
River Road Park - 42.6 km / 26.5 mi
Dienger Building - 42.9 km / 26.7 mi
The preferred airport for Flying L Ranch Resort is San Antonio Intl. Airport (SAT) - 82.8 km / 51.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
The front desk is open daily from 9:00 AM - 9 PM. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from March to October.
- Pool access available from 9 AM to 9 PM.
- Reservations are required for golf tee times. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Social distancing measures are in place.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 0 per person, per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 2 and USD 15 for adults, USD 2 and USD 15 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Tennis on site
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Picnic area
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Outdoor pool
- -Business center
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Multilingual staff
- -Banquet hall
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Children's pool
- -Meeting rooms
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Golf course on site
- -Number of bars/lounges - 2
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Outdoor tennis courts - 2
- -Wheelchair accessible parking